Adam and I just finished up our schooling for the year of 2011! Because of the high demand of people that want to go to school, they have students go on a track. We are on the Winter Spring track, which means that we go to school hard core from January-April, ONE week off and then at it again April-July! It was an intense 2 semesters-- hence the picture below.
We are so excited to have this break from school so that we can get ready for our little Autumn Rose! We have gotten so many great gifts from family and friends and we are just so grateful for them! The only thing I am worried about not having enough of is diapers. I am actually concidering very seriously doing cloth diapers! Its a lot of work but I hear that its worth it :) ( I hope they are right!
The pictures below are some gifts from family. Grandma and Grandpa Nickle got us the bassinett, and my talented sister Shauna made the dollie.
Its so sad to pass this crib every day and still have it empty... so I had to put the dollie in it.
Her dollie face is so sweet :)
Well along with the excitement with the semester ending, and nearing close to my due date, Adam and I went to Yellowstone! Elizabeth and Blaine came down to Rexburg with their 5 kids and we went exploring all the way to Wyoming! At first Adam and I felt very irresponsible leaving, because we have been focused on school so much. But then after we reached the beautiful trees and animals we didn't feel that way anymore! It was funny the way people responded to me being in Yellowstone. One lady actually came up to me and said : "Don't have it here!" But what if I wanted to have a famous baby born at Mammoth Springs or Old Faithful??
So here are some lovely pictures of our adventures:
I really like this picture because I look skinny in it :)
The seagulls really liked us because we would feed them.
Buffalo!
Sandwich making!
Geyers are cool-- but they smell horrible.
This is such a happy picture of the boys.
That blue is so beautiful.
Old Faithful in all its glory!
2 comments:
LOVE your post! And you have a cute prego belly! And I saw you in person.:) Bring out the prego pictures, Rebecca!:) That's my vote!
Love ya, lady! Any more questions?:)
Rachel is going to do cloth diapers. They cost a lot up front, but everything she has researched is great. Go to cottonbabies.com and Rachel's favorite is bum genius, or the flip system. I love the name you have picked out. Good luck!
Post a Comment