Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Autumn Rose's baby blessing dress






This last weekend was wonderful. Adam and I got to go to Arizona to see my parents come home from their mission! Also we thought it would be the perfect time to get our little baby blessed. She was just so peaceful when she got blessed, she slept all the way through the blessing.
I am so happy to have my parents back as well, we got to spend a couple days with them. My parents are just so full of love for the Albanian people that they have served. I have truly grateful that they choose to serve a mission. I want you all to know that they are pretty much the best parents :) Love them!
Well I hope you enjoy the pictures. We sure are loving watching our little girl grow. She is now 11 pounds and 22 inches!




1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

She is so cute. I am glad you were able to make it there safe and that all went so well.