
School is going well. I am pretty close to getting my associates degree! Which makes me SO happy. I have been at EAC for 3 going on 4 sememster. (wow time sure does fly by.) I will be finishing up my 3rd semester in about 3 weeks!
I have some of the most AMAZING roomates around. They have become some of my dearest friends. The first semester I was here, it was really tough, the girls that were my roomates were not LDS, so it was difficult at times. So I really don't take these roomates for granted. I guess God puts us through trials to make us appreciate the things to come.
Emily and Karen came to Sierra Vista to visit my family last week! We had so much fun! We watched movies, ate good yummy food (complements of my wonderful Mommy :) ), and we went to the mountains. It was great to get away from the stress of school :) ! They were really goofy and had fun with my family. I was glad when they told me that they felt really comfortable with my family, and that they just loved it. :)
Well hope all is going well with everyone. :) Stay tuned for more news about the one and only Rebecca Mae!

2 comments:
pee, pee, pee, pee, pee, pee, pee, pee, pee, pee, pee, pee, pee, pee, pee, pee, pee, pee, pee, pee, Hi Rebecca
How exciting! Looks like you are having an awesome time! Thanks for sharing.
What's wrong with Eric?
Post a Comment