Sunday, January 31, 2010


This is my Roomate Karen Wooten, aka My little Peacock. I love her dearly and I miss her very much!
Our adventures together are endless. From mustaches to forts, to sticks and sneaking around the
institute parking lot (only she will know what that is about..).

But I would just like to dedicate this to Karen, because she is my bestest friend. I have never been closer to
a friend, than Karen. She is pretty great--and the man that will marry her will get the best girl on the planet!

Goodbye!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anna Marie said...

Karen looks positively gorgeous in that picture! Also, I love you. :)

Karen said...

Ah! my day as a model! :D i'm pretty sure that will never happen again... Oh webface! You are so sweet! I cannot begin to tell you how much I miss you! I love you so much best friend!