Monday, March 7, 2011

Idaho? How did we get here...?


Where to start?...
Well Adam and I have been married for a year and almost 3 months. In that time we managed to begin our little family and finally move to Idaho. We are studying at BYU- Idaho, which is an amazing school! The baby is due August 28th, 2011! We really are excited, and a little nervous for our lives to become even more crazy and new....
But we know that it was the right time to begin our family.

Adam has been doing AMAZING here, he works so hard on his schoolwork and helps other computer programmers to understand the material. He also has been working with Hannah to make the Teacher website (basically it will be like Facebook for Teachers.. with lesson plans and such.) Its been a good project for him to have.

I have been working like CRAZY on both getting the nest all fixed up for the baby and learning about Child Development. I just learned a couple of new tricks to soothing a crying baby. :) Its been an adventure learning about children, and its just started!

Well we are going to our second doctor appointment on Saturday. It will be not this one, but the next Dr. appt. that we will find out the sex of the baby :) So tell me what you think the baby will be--? Adam is thinking its a boy, so much that he has convinced me whenever I refer to the baby that it is a boy. Adam is pretty sneaky that way.

Love you all! Take care :)
Adam, Rebecca and Baby Nickle
PS the picture at the top was taken in AZ, everything here is still white, and will not melt until MAY! But I just thought it was such a good picture of Adam.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

You're back! thanks for posting. I still stalk you. lol. I love you! Oh, and I vote a boy too.

Hannah said...

Ditto to everything in Lisa's comment. :)

Northern Nickle Clan said...

Very excited for you, Rebecaa! Thanks for posting on your blog. I check it.:) And as far as gender, I guessed boy. But, I SOOOOOOOO do not know!

Northern Nickle Clan said...

Oh, and sorry I mispelled your name. I hate missing it until I hit the button.