Saturday, March 9, 2013

Babies in Tupperware and Our newest little Nickle.

Playing with cousin Kai. They look so young in this picture!

For a couple of days this is what she would do a lot. Super cute. 

And this is what happens when you take out Autumn's piggy tail buns. 

Watching Curious George and eating Frosted Cheerios. 


Shaggy hair

Cheese!

Oh the face says it all!

Going in to be induced at 9 am: March 7th, 2013





What a studdly dad and his son
The newest member of our family: Kenwood Edison Nickle. Born  March 7th, 2013 at 6:49  pm.
Weighing in at 7 pounds and 8 ounces. 18.5 inches

Nice side burns


I just love this little boy. He's the second guy to steal my heart!



And remember-- only YOU can prevent wildfires.
I feel so blessed this night to have two healthy children. Its been just a wonderful 3 years with Adam and I am so excited for the many more years to come. I hope you enjoyed looking at the pictures as much as I enjoyed taking them. 

I can't capture every precious moment on camera but I try my best. But after all pictures really never matter. But its the memories that you can hold in your mind forever that will carry you through all the rough days. 






1 comment:

Eric said...

How adorable!


Im speaking of adam of course!