Monday, January 26, 2015

Preschool!

Today I am going to show you my preschool classroom for Autumn. I probably spent 2 hours setting it up. But probably spent no more than $50 or less putting it together.

 I made the little hanging organizer and I just love it. It makes it much easier to find things now.

 I even made the letters above so she can always see the alphabet :)
Here are my makeshift shelves from boxes.

Autumn loves it. She asks to go in there ALL the time. I love that she loves simple things. It makes life easier. Kenwood loves it too. But mostly loves making messes in there and eating the markers!

Here's a couple of Preschool ideas that we did today. We made it from 7 am- 11 am without TV!

Dress up.
Dinosaur sensory box



Music.
Water play


Tell me any preschool ideas you'd like to see me try out. Thanks! Happy Monday!

No comments: